Sr.F.139(10)Land/Legal/PanRaj/2010/2037 Jaipur, Date:18/09/12
- A discussion is held in the Gram Sabha on the status and criticality of common lands and the Tehsildar/ Patwari inform the Gram Sabha on the status of the Commons lands in the village.
- Keeping in mind the livestock population of the village and future need projections, the Gram Sabha passes a resolution to explore the possibility of converting revenue wasteland into pasture land
- There is a provision in the Rajasthan Panchyati Raj Rules, 1996, rule 170(1), for formation of a five member committee at the village level for management of the Pasture Land, including planting of the appropriate type of grasses, shrubs and trees as well as protecting it from encroachments. The Committee is to be headed by the respective Ward Panch and other four members are to be nominated by the Gram Sabha. If this committee has not yet been formed in any village, the formation of the committee has to be done in this Gram Sabha.
- A resolution is passed for making a comprehensive plan for development and management of Pasture land and incorporating these plans in the action plans made under MGNREGA and watershed development programmes.
- Personal secretary, Additional Chief Secretary, Rural Development and Panchayati Raj, Jaipur.
- All BDOs, Panchayat Samitis, Rajasthan (For Compliance)